12BET (Sports News) Great players have experience injury last week, from Gareth Bale of Real Madrid, Dani Alves of Juventus, Mathieu Debuchy of Arsenal, and now one of the most essential player of Liverpool will be out of action until January 2017.
Philippe Coutinho was pulled-out after the first half of their rally against Sunderland after hitting Didier Ndong. The club has won the said campaign with a 2-0 run, but after that received a bad news as their great forward suffered from an ankle injury. The 24-year old player will still undergo some test to check if he had ligament damage.
The Brazilian is expected to be on sidelined for five to six weeks. Rumors have started to roam around since he is one of the goal contributors of the club and being out of the games will surely create an impact to Jurgen Klopp’s side.
Meanwhile, the German manager said that the Reds will still be able to cope-up without him as his men do not have any excuse to capitalize in any of their upcoming games.
Liverpool is currently on the second spot of the league table as Chelsea holds a single point deficit on top. Coutinho being out of action will help the other team to bump them off their ranking.
He will be missing their clash against Leeds United in the quarter finals of EFL Cup. Seven of their Premier Leagues games will also get affected including their match-up against Manchester City.
A lot will be looking forward on the player who will take his position for the mean time. Liverpool’s next game will be an away match over Bournemouth this Sunday.
Photo Credit: TheTelegraph